- Materials in this website are copyrighted and all rights are reserved. Text, graphics, databases, HTML code, and other intellectual property are protected by United States and International Copyright Laws, and may not be copied, reprinted, published, reengineered, translated, hosted, or otherwise distributed by any means without explicit permission. All of the trademarks on this site are trademarks of CommonSenseMath.com or of other owners used with their permission.
- The information contained in this site is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and/or non-infringement.
- CommonSenseMath.com does not warrant or represent the information contained on this site as accurate, reliable, or that the site will be free from errors or viruses.
- Facts and information at this website are believed to be accurate at the time they were placed on the website. Changes may be made at any time without prior notice. All data provided on this website is to be used for information purposes only. The information contained on this website and pages within, is not intended to provide specific legal, financial or tax advice, or any other advice, whatsoever, for any individual or company and should not be relied upon in that regard.
- Your use of this web site is at your own risk. Under no circumstances shall CommonSenseMath.com or any other party involved in or connected to this web site's content be liable to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising from your access or use of this web site.
- This web site contains links to third party web sites. These linked sites are not under the control of CommonSenseMath.com nor is CommonSenseMath.com responsible for the contents of these linked sites, or any subsequent links to additional sites or a linked web site. CommonSenseMath.com includes these links as a convenience for site users
- The inclusion of any link does not imply any association, partnership, affiliation or endorsement of any kind.
- Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
- You agree to indemnify and hold CommonSenseMath.com, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective officers, employees and agents harmless from and against any third party claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Site, your violation of these Terms of Service or your infringement (or the infringement by another user who accesses the Site using your computer equipment) of any intellectual property or other right of any person.
- You agree to treat as strictly private and confidential any Subscriber Code, username, user ID, or password which you may have received from CommonSenseMath.com, and all information to which you have access through password-protected areas of CommonSenseMath.com's websites and will not cause or permit any such information to be communicated, copied or otherwise divulged to any other person whatsoever
- These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Kansas, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. In the event of a dispute, both you and CommonSenseMath.com agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Kansas. CommonSenseMath.com's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by CommonSenseMath.com in writing.
- If you do not agree to be bound by the above terms and conditions then please close this window and use your back button on your Web browser until you have left the Site.
[top of page] [print this page] [go back]